Wednesday, September 22, 2010

23/8/2010 Lakeview Caravan Park, Broken Hill

Written by Kelly

We spent six and a half hours in the car (I went in Holly's car) It was long and boring. So we had an emu spotting competition. I didn't spot any. We had a break on the side of the road. We found some desert peas, they are really pretty I wish they would grow in Canberra.

We arrived in Broken Hill and got lost while trying to find a campsite, but in the end we stopped at Lakeview Caravan Park. Our site was next to the camp kitchen where there were tables and chairs to write on. I have put a padlock on my lollie jar thing so hungry siblings can't steal any.

After writing in my journal, Holly, Hayley and I made a game that is a mix between handball, soccer, netball, softball, baseball and hockey. I win everytime we play it. While having dinner in the camp kitchen we counted how many cats we saw, there were 12. Dad told us they were feral. I only believed him after I saw them trying to steal food from our cupboards very viciously. I guess that is another reason to have a lock on my lollies.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny Kelly.I love lollies too. Hayley, do you know were the key is?
    Two days of school left! (Yaaaayyy!)


    missing you heaps
    Georgie M.
    oxox

    ReplyDelete