Monday, August 16, 2010

Six sleeps

Six sleeps until we leave on our long awaited trip. The last few weeks have been hectic to say the least, there have been modifications to be made to the camper trailer, bookings to be made, equipment to be purchased, and lots of "thinking" about how good it is going to be.

Some of the places we are going may not have internet connections, so we will blog as we can. Please read along and feel free to leave comments, but remember, this is a family blog, and it will be accessed by children.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joc - I will be following this with much excitement - maybe I will convince myself I am there too!! BTW what were you doing up at 4:12 AM - you crazy lady that's sleep time! XX Ness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me Ness there is no way I was up at 4:12am!! The time is wrong on my blogger account and I cant remember how to reset it, and I'm too busy right now to worry about it. So just ignore the times lol xx

    ReplyDelete